The UNITRONICS family of products offers one of the most innovative equipment on the market. The range combines a small but powerful PLC with a high-resolution LCD display. With the introduction of the new JAZZ micro-OPLC (Programmable Logic Controller with operator panel) the range has been extended offering a wide variety of possibilities.
The Micro OPLC Jazz from Unitronics breaks all the rules of the programmable controller with built-in HMI. For the price of a programmable relay, Unitronics proposes a real PLC with HMI that puts in your hands a wide list of programming functions, as well as options, two 16-character display lines with the possibility of attaching numeric or alphanumeric variables and up to 4 different JAZZ models according to the configuration of inputs and outputs.
The equipment also offers Modbus RTU, the possibility of connection with GSM MODEM for applications based on SMS messaging, IP65 when mounted on the panel and an Information key that allows entering the system of the PLC for diagnosis.
- Display, 2 lines, 16 C-L
- 8 Variables per screen
- 60 Defined screens
- Multilanguage: 15 languages
- Real keyboard for data entry
- Modbus communication
- Cell connection / SMS
- 4 auto-tuned PID loops
- Low cost
- JZ10-11-R10 – 6 DI, 4 RO
- JZ10-11-T10 – 6 DI, 4 TO
- JZ10-11-R16 – 6 DI, 2 D or A (0-10V) inputs, 2 AI (0/4-20 mA), 6 RO
- JZ10-11-R31 – 16 DI, 2 D or A (0-10V) inputs, 2AI (0/4-20 mA), 11 RO
- JZ10-11-T40 – 16 DI, 2 D or A (0-10V) inputs, 2 AI (0/4-20 mA), 20 TO
- JZ10-11-PT15- 3 DI, 3 D or A inputs, 3 PT1000/NI1000 inputs, 5 RO and 1 TO (HSO)
- JZ10-11-UN20 – 9 DI, 2 D or A (0-10V) inputs, 1 AI (0/4-20 mA), 1 PT100/TC inputs, 5 RO, 2 TO
- JZ10-11-UA24 – 9 DI, 2 D or A (0-10V) inputs, 2 AI (0/4-20 mA), 2 PT100/TC inputs, 5 RO, 2 TO, 2 Analog Outputs